About Me

My photo
THE WORLD IS MY CANVAS. MY LIFE IS THE MASTERPEICE. MY DESTINATION IS GREATNESS!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

REVIEW AND SWATCH OF PHYSICIANS FORMULA HAPPY BOOSTER IN LIGHT BRONZE

THIS IS ONE OF THE BRONZERS FROM THE HAPPY BOOSTER COLLECTION. PHYSICIANS FORMULA LABELED THIS SHADE LIGHT BRONZER. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS COLLECTION, PF CLAIMS THE HAPPY BOOSTER PRODUCTS ARE SUPPOSE TO GIVE YOU A BOOST OF HAPPINESS WHEN APPLIED TO THE FACE. I PERSONALLY HAVEN'T NOTICED A CHANGE IN MY MOOD WHEN I APPLY THE PRODUCTS.


THE PRODUCTS FROM THE HAPPY BOOSTER COLLECTION ARE DECORATED WITH CUTE HEARTS, THAT I PERSONALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH. I ADMIRE THEM MORE THAN I USE THEM AND WHEN I DO USE THE LIGHT BRONZER SHADE I USE IT AS A SUBTLE HIGHLIGHTER.


DIAGNOSIS: B+  I BELIEVE THIS SHADE CAN BE USED AS A HIGHLIGHT POWDER UNIVERSALLY. I RECOMMEND THIS POWDER TO EVERY GLAM DUDE AND DOLL AROUND THE WORLD.
YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AT WWW.DRUGSTORE.COM TELL THEM THEMAKEUPSURGEON REFERRED YOU TO THEM BY.ATTACHING A LINK TO MY BLOG AT CHECKOUT.



No comments:

Post a Comment